WHY DOES THE COACH ASK ME SO MUCH BEFORE THE FIRST SESSION
Whn you arrive at a FAST center for your first session, the first thing our magnificent trainers do is assess whether you are suitable for the practice of physical exercise with active integral electrostimulation . But, in addition, even if you do not have any contraindication that prevents the use of this tool in your training routine, the trainer may ask you other questions in order to adapt and individualize your training as best as possible.
Among everything the coach might ask you is the following:
- Medical diagnoses: The program must be individualized taking into account pathologies and diseases that, probably, lead to adapting the type of activity and the dose.
- History of symptoms: Some signs and symptoms may be due to some pathology or disease, diagnosed or not. In the event that the symptoms do not correspond to the diagnoses, the trainer may recommend that you see a doctor. These signs and symptoms can appear during or after sports activity, requiring the coach to shape the activities.
- Recent illness : A recent illness, such as the flu, should be a reason to adapt the exercise program, since the autoimmune system has been out of homeostasis for a while, and exercise stimulates it.
- Orthopedic problems: The orthopedics you use will determine the distribution of loads and the biomechanical adaptations of the exercises. Exercise is used to improve the quality of life, like orthopedics, so in most cases the exercise will be performed with the orthopedic adaptation.
- Medication, drug allergy: Consumption of certain medications can cause responses to exercise to be different, for example statins aggravate muscle damage and inhibit part of the benefits of exercise. It is also important that the physical exercise professional is aware of drug allergies, since if a problem occurs during physical exercise and an ambulance has to go, the trainer could help the health workers by avoiding a possible anaphylactic shock.
- Habits / addictions: Tobacco, alcohol, coffee, etc. Certain habits have a direct impact on performance and the effects of exercise. Alcohol before exercise promotes dehydration and lowers coordination. Pre-exercise coffee, in the right doses, could even boost performance. And tobacco increases cardiovascular risk.
- Sports background: Knowing your sports background offers a preview of the possible physical condition, coordination, or the most developed skills.
- Work history: Work and the postures acquired in it have a direct impact on physical condition and risk of injury.
- Family history: Family history can inform, for example, of cardiovascular risk, diabetes, or other pathologies.
But not only this, since your first session with the FAST method not only serves to test what it is like to train with EMS Integral Activa , the trainer also has a great opportunity to assess your sensitive and training thresholds with electrostimulation. Even more important is that the coach prepares the structure of the first session in order to be able to know how you move, what physical condition you are in, how coordinated you are, and where you will have to direct the efforts in the following sessions depending on your goals.
If you dare to make an appointment at your closest FAST center, surely you have one very close to you, in Leganés, Marbella, Villalba , Benidorm, ect. Remember that the first session will not be a regular training session, since our trainers, as great professionals that they are, need to make an initial assessment that allows them to take care of the training program that you are going to follow with our method to the millimeter. And, of course, help your coach and do not hide information that may be relevant to the practice of physical exercise