The best diet to lose weight is not to diet. Change your habits, lose weight and gain health. I will tell you how.
Table of Contents
- 1 The best diet: changing habits
- 2 The secret to get it
- 3 10 healthy food substitutions for ultra-processed products
- 4 Other healthy snack options:
- 4.1 Sweet Snack Options:
- 4.2 Salty Snack Options:
The best diet: changing habits
We are determined to find the best diet, that miraculous, magical diet that will make us lose many kilos in a short time.
Still proposing complete crazy things like putting on a catheter, sewing a lingual mesh or eating a single food all day. We cling to the possibility that that might work, we put our health at risk rather than face the stark reality: there is no such diet.
It does not exist, it is that simple. There is no diet with which you can lose weight quickly, easily and safely. For this it is enough only to change habits . We all know it, but we also know that it is something slow and expensive, that it implies perseverance, effort and time and therefore we put our eyes aside.
But, much to your regret, it is the only way to lose weight and maintain that weight in a lasting and long-term way.
The secret to get it
But don’t worry! I am going to tell you a secret: it is not as difficult as it seems. It is not if you put yourself in good hands, in the hands of a nutritionist dietitian who will advise and advise you.
Give you the tools and strategies necessary to achieve it without difficulties. To accompany you and guide you through the process. Give you a personalized diet , with which you do not have adaptation problems and above all do not go hungry.
Yes, yes, you should never go hungry while undergoing a diet treatment, and if so let me tell you that something is wrong.
What can be more complicated – and therefore the reason for this post – is to leave sweets and snacks behind. The appetizers and snacks that we like so much and that we enjoy eating them so much.
For this reason, I have wanted to guide you in that pothole, in that obstacle that all those who are in the process of change encounter. Eating healthy does not mean eating grilled meat and vegetables.
It means learning to eat, to enjoy eating and to regain the authentic taste of real food. It means being able to enjoy a sweet without feeling guilty or remorseful. If you want to know how, keep reading.
10 healthy food substitutions for ultra-processed products
As I explained in the post on smart food substitutions , here are the 10 substitutions to switch to healthy.
- Milk chocolate bars → 70% dark chocolate or higher: Do not be fooled by that they contain a large glass of milk that will provide the necessary calcium and vitamin D. Nor because they are made with hazelnuts, which are very healthy, because if you look at the percentage of hazelnuts (or any other dried fruit) you will be unpleasantly surprised.
- Single serving of “whole” cereals or breakfast cereals → Real whole grains: oatmeal, muesli, teff… : Not even those that are sold to us as the healthiest are recommended. In fact, “integrals” do not even have the “i”.
- Cookies, any cookie, even eco, bio, without, etc. → whole wheat bread sticks : All cookies are the same pastries as buns, sweets, cupcakes and cupcakes.
- Commercial shakes → individual milk tetrabrick : Whether they are chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or any other flavor.
- Scrambled eggs with “nuts” → real nuts: Kikos, beans, chickpeas… are not nuts.
- Oat / rice / corn pancakes with yogurt, chocolate … → Whole grain oat / rice / corn pancakes
- Chip potatoes → vegetable or legume potatoes
- Sugary, energy and / or alcoholic drinks → Water, milk or vegetable drinks without sugar : There is nothing better than water to hydrate yourself and quench your thirst.
- Candy → dried or dehydrated fruit.
- Juices → water + fruit : If you go to a greengrocer, you can even buy already chopped fruit.
Other healthy snack options:
Having good habits does not mean that you cannot enjoy a snack, some snacks , an aperitif or a snack, you simply have to know what to eat.
That is why I also leave you other alternatives, because perhaps it is what you lack and it has just helped you overcome that change, since it is where the main problem of many people when it comes to losing weight lies.
The pecking. The desire for sweet. Hunger. The anxiety. With these healthy sweets and snacks, you will be able to overcome those obstacles and you will enjoy “killing the little bug”.
Sweet Snack Options:
- Ripe cherries
- Homemade cookies
- Mature fruit
- Dried fruit
- Natural yogurts with red fruits
- Defatted cocoa s / a
- Homemade cocoa cream
- Homemade peanut butter
- Chocolate 70% cocoa or higher
Salted Snack Options :
- Vegetable and vegetable crudités
- Pickles and olives
- White asparagus
- Palm hearts
- Natural popcorn
- Vegetable chips
- Spiced chickpeas
Eating healthy is fun and satisfying if you know how