It doesn’t matter what season of the year you are in. Dresses are always the big winners . The same help you create a casual look, which helps you to be perfect in the office or make you shine with your own light in a more special event. Make sure to equip your fall wardrobe with the trends of the season that suit you the most and the success of your outfits will be assured.
If you are wondering which are the ones that are going to take the next season the most, you are in luck. At CLARA we already told you a few weeks ago the trends in dresses for Autumn / Winter 2021-2022 and now we do a review so you don’t get lost.
THIS IS HOW THE DRESSES THAT WE ARE GOING TO WEAR THE MOST NEXT SEASON WILL BE
- Fluids The vaporous fabrics and with a spectacular fall will sweep this season. Without a doubt, good news, since they favor all types of bodies equally . They do not mark anything, they are comfortable and they stylize the silhouette.
- Shirts. The shirt dresses again (if you have been at some point). It is a trend that is suitable for all types of women. You just have to find the best way to wear it. Fitted, loose, with or without a belt, plain or patterned … There is something for all tastes.
- Linen and with transparencies. Sensual, elegant and irresistible. This is the trend that the most prominent designers have uploaded to the catwalks and that is imposed for the cold months. Have you tried wearing them with flat shoes and an oversized cardigan? This will give it a more casual and earthy air.
- Knitted. Another basic that is very flattering and, in addition, is super comfortable. This season , midi lengths, fitted and with deep necklines that leave the shoulders exposed, will triumph .
- Oriental-inspired. Who said kimonos are only for spring and summer? The cold months are also going to be in full swing! Oriental-inspired dresses are going to be a hit . Wear them with some killer heels if you are going out or with flat boots to go to work.
- With geometric prints. Are you a bit checkered? Join this trend! The geometric prints of the 70s are back. They will be present in all kinds of garments, but they will have their maximum prominence in dresses. No more going unnoticed … They won’t take their eyes off you!
- Leather effect. Leather-effect garments are back. And the dresses take the cake! They will be key to creating ideal outfits to go to any event, but they will also sweep the street style.
- With openings. It does not matter what type … On the back, on the waist, on the sides … The designers propose openings in any of their forms, although circular ones with some type of accessory or applique take the cake. And, best of all … they feel great!
- Metallized. We love brilli-brilli. Glitter and metallic fabrics (especially in silver tones) will awaken our most festive spirit also in autumn . Don’t even think about wearing these dresses only on special occasions. Combined with the right accessories they are perfect even for going to the office.
- Draped and gathered. They are feminine and ideal to enhance the siluteta. Contrary to what many people think, drapes and gathers are not fattening. On the contrary … they stylize! Placed in strategic areas they can do wonders for your figure. They will be a perfect tool to show off a killer body this fall.