Inès de la Fressange’s latest look and clues to dress well in September
Still with the Inès de la Fressange collection for Uniqlo this fall in our minds, the French model leaves us on her instagram account the casual look, which gives us many clues to dress in September.
- Celebrities. Queen Letizia in the rentrée with a black Spanish dress and betting on the environment
- Fashion trends. The oversize sweater, the essential (comfy) of autumn
September is perhaps one of those months in which it is more difficult to dress, due to the unstable weather, because we may not have many halftime pieces, because after the summer, we have lost the habit of dressing for the office … Inés de la Fressange she meets us with those easy looks that she masters to perfection.
For the model, the embodiment of French chic, less is more. The key to his looks is in simplicity in addition to:
- The shirt and pants are the unbeatable uniform .
- At halftime, layers are essential: t-shirt, shirt, jacket.
- The pastel and smooth its preferred are (besides the black, of course).
- The accessories are very important, in this look the bag is from the RSVP Paris brand and the sandals, Birkenstock .
- The oversize was invented by her, you will never see it adjusted.