Yango Food is a new company whose products I have tried for you, and I must say that my opinion is positive, so much so that I recommend them in this article.
I remind you that I am not affiliated with the companies I review, I only point them out if they are worthy of attention, and Yango Food falls into this category.
But first let’s see what it is!
YANGO FOOD: FOODS WITH LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX AND QUALITY
Yango Food, an all-Italian company, offers low glycemic index foods that are compatible with Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free and Ketogenic diets.
But unlike many companies that produce similar products, it has invested heavily in the quality of the raw material and has not put any chemical additives into the food.
Desserts, spreads and snacks have a “clean” and essential list of ingredients.
Among the ingredients we find in fact coconut flour, almond flour, olive oil, cocoa or fruit or oil seeds.
But we do not find white or cane sugar, nor other sugars with a high glycemic index, nor honey, a sugar with a low glycemic index but rich in fructose.
- Instead of traditional sugars, Yango Food products contain stevia and polyols (maltylol, isomalt and erythrol) and in some cases agave syrup, for example for vegan products.
- So the glycemic index and also the glycemic load of sweets and snacks is very low.
- Fruit compotes have 85% of the fruit and no added sugar.
- Chocolate spreads have 40% hazelnuts, and olive oil instead of sunflower or palm oil. They are also really good.
And the muffins , delicious, perhaps the product I liked the most, contain only eggs, coconut or buckwheat flour, olive oil, zero calorie or low glycemic index sweeteners.
YANGO FOOD: COMPATIBLE WITH KETO AND PALEO DIETS…
BUT WITH MODERATION.
The only note that perhaps will make the “purists” of the Paleo and Ketogenic diet turn up their noses.
The sweets and snacks in the related categories contain, as I said, polyols, or sugars without calories that are paleo and keto friendly, but which should be considered occasional snacks.
Furthermore, polyols can create intestinal fermentation problems: therefore it is better not to overdo it, because they are sugars with a high content of Fodmap .
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE PALEO DIET.
- Those who follow the Paleo protocol know well that it is not recommended to eat both sugars that do not come from little fruit and sugar substitutes in quantity on a daily basis.
On the other hand, coconut chips, sesame seed paste, coconut and almond flour, coconut oil are excellent and perfectly consistent with Paleo. To see all Paleo products from Yango Foods click here.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE KETO DIET.
- For those who follow the ketogenic diet, almond flour should be consumed in moderation.
Medium-chain fats are preferred over other fats due to their ketogenic power.
So coconut oil wins out over all. Carbohydrates should not exceed 50 grams net daily on a daily basis, less is more.
Let’s say that Yango products are the thing that allows us to diet without remorse, giving ourselves something tasty but without exaggerating and overturning the diet, which must be as natural and simple as possible. Here
you will find all the Yango products dedicated to those who follow the ketogenic diet. Those who follow the keto must consider the item “sugars” for the total count of daily carbohydrates.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE LOW CARB, LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX OR VEGAN DIET.
- Those who follow a low-carb diet, low glycemic index, gluten-free or vegan, will find in Yango products an excellent and healthier alternative to the products still on the market. In this case they can be consumed on a daily basis without any problems.
Clean ingredient list, variety between sweet and savory snacks.
There are also legume pasta, dark chocolate, flours, oils.
- The taste of all the products is very good, a note of the fact that they are not only healthy.
Almond cookies are delicious and there are even chocolates for those on a sugar-free diet.
- Furthermore, the leavened products do not contain yeast, but bicarbonate. I recommend a single purchase of all products, compatible with the diet we want to undertake, to make it more sustainable but equally effective, and above all so that it is sweet and healthy but without sugar!