Today I propose a recipe for an anti-inflammatory turmeric extract, therefore a juice that we can obtain if we have an extractor at home. Alternatively we can use a good centrifuge or we can use a blender by adding half a cup of water to the peeled fruit.
Useful for improving digestion, lowering cholesterol, increasing the immune system, reducing oxidative stress.
The recipe comes from detox and intestinal wellness expert Yuri Elkaim , who I already told you about here about his 1-day quick detox diet.
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY EXTRACT WITH TURMERIC: THE RECIPE
- Two green apples or pink lady.
- 2 oranges, preferably tarocco.
- A piece of fresh ginger (half a cm)
- 1 piece of fresh turmeric (half a cm) or alternatively a level teaspoon of turmeric powder with a pinch of pepper or paprika.
- A sprinkle of cinnamon.
- One lemon or half a grapefruit Use the juicer or juicer. The juice, which can also be diluted, should be drunk in two half doses.
One in the morning, on an empty stomach, and half a dose in the middle of the afternoon.
Being fruit only, we can combine in the morning a slightly protein breakfast with a white Greek yogurt + a teaspoon of honey or an egg white omelet made with 120 grams of egg whites and a tablespoon of oat flour + stevia. In the middle of the afternoon, we can enjoy it with 5-6 almonds as a healthy snack.