This vegan slimming and detox broth that I am giving you the recipe today is a vegan alternative to the equally healthy bone broth or bone broth that in recent years has regained a place of honor in healthy nutrition. How to make a vegan and effective alternative version of bone broth? The answer lies in the mushrooms.
Mushrooms are an amazing and varied source of interesting properties. In mycotherapy we know antioxidant mushrooms, hypoglycemic mushrooms, energizing mushrooms, invigorating mushrooms of hormonal and sexual health.
This vegan slimming and detox broth, whose recipe I adapted for greater nutritional functionality from this site , is specially designed for weight loss and detoxification.
HOW TO LOSE THANKS TO VEGAN BROTH
For those who want a quick detox, which also allows you to lose a pound and a half or two a week, I recommend replacing the lunch or dinner meal with a portion of this broth, with a couple of nuts or a small 60/60 fruit. 70 grams and in season to complete the meal.
Do this for seven days in a row, and you’ll quickly deflate as well as lose some fat with this natural, probiotic cure. Under the recipe.
In the link you can find the Amazon purchase link for those who cannot find some ingredients in organic or ethnic shops.
THE VEGAN SLIMMING AND DETOX BROTH
For 8 portions of broth
- 150 grams of champignon mushrooms or cream mushrooms
- 200 grams of pleurotus mushrooms
- 8 Shiitake Dried Mushrooms as Oriental Express Shiitake Dried Mushrooms – 50 gr
- 5 pieces of dehydrated reishi mushrooms such as Red Reishi Mushrooms slices 50G
- two heaping teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar, preferably unfiltered or the juice of one lemon
- two teaspoons of red miso paste such as Miso Rosso Baking Paste 200G
- a large copper onion
- a large stick of celery
- two and a half liters of water
- a small pinch of sea salt or gomasio
- a sprig of fresh rosemary or sage
- a teaspoon of turmeric with a pinch of black pepper
- a large piece of fresh ginger
- a large clove of garlic. Optional: sprinkle the dish before serving with a teaspoon of nutritional yeast flakes.
Optional: Use 100ml Rapunzel or Aroy-D type coconut milk if you want it creamy. Cook all ingredients together for three and a half hours over very low heat.
Remove the bunch of aromatic herbs and ginger. With a hand blender, blend all the ingredients.
The broth can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days.
You should freeze half of it, in order to have it fresh for the second part of the week. Properties: hypoglycemic, probiotic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, strengthening intestinal health, draining and stimulating the immune system and metabolism.
Nutritional values: 85 Kcal per serving.
With coconut milk and flake yeast: 125 calories per serving.