Tired of various dietary trends?
Tired of hearing that one day you have to say goodbye to gluten, the next to dairy products, the next to sweets or fats?
Do you think of diet as something restrictive and sad, which takes away the desire to eat and the pleasure of good food?
The solution to a tasty diet is there, and it comes from Australia.
It is called the Equalution Diet , and those who follow it call themselves Equalutioner.
But what does it consist of?
This is a new diet that works as a compromise between healthy but slightly banal foods and the things we really want to eat.
At the base of the Equalution diet there is in fact the abolition of the distinction between right and wrong, healthy or harmful, no and yes foods.
The Equalution Tasty Diet is a new form of flexible diet , where you can eat whatever you want based on a daily calorie cap and a certain amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
So you will have results but you will not give up either the foods you love or a social life, with going out and so on.
Let’s see it in detail.
THE TASTY EQUALUTION DIET: WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT
The Equalution Diet combines the concept of a flexible diet with that of the 80/20 diet.
Ok, I’ll translate it in plain language.
By flexible diet we mean.
Eat according to a daily calorie ceiling, and according to a certain amount of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
To do this, you need to use an app that counts calories and macronutrients, such as FatSecret, which is free.
By 80/20 diet we mean.
Eighty percent of the calories eat healthy and nutritious foods, twenty percent the sins of gluttony we want.
- For example, if we are on a 1300 calorie diet, this will mean.
- 1040 calories from natural foods such as meat, fish, skim dairy products, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, healthy fats.
- 260 calories of delicious foods for us but not necessarily healthy.
For example 6-7 chocolate chip cookies.
In addition, each meal must be set with 30 percent carbohydrates, 30 percent fat and 40 percent protein. You choose what to eat, how many meals you want to have, etc.
HOW TO MAKE THE TASTY EQUALUTION DIET?
- Establish your total energy and basal needs with the help of an online calculator.
- Cut 500 calories a day to lose half a pound a week.
300 calories to gradually lose body fat.
- Install a calorie counter app like FatSecret , eat according to the calories obtained, making sure that each meal contains 30% carbohydrates, 30% fat and 40% protein.
- Allocate twenty percent of your daily caloric quota to some whim , of any kind, nothing that is necessarily healthy, just what you like.
Obviously always within the quota of macronutrients and daily calories and including them in meals.
Cookies, fries… it is essential that you choose something “sinful”.
- One free meal per week is allowed as long as you stay within the daily calorie limit, with no other rules. Those who chew English well can instead go to the Equalution website and choose a personalized plan.