September, the month of good intentions, and the month in which, to avoid adding the pounds taken with summer holidays to the winter ones at the end of the year, many people go on a diet.
But instead of choosing drastic solutions, why not try a balanced and sensible diet to lose a size in a month? This September diet suggested by Food Genuine is just right for us . It is an easy diet that we can customize by choosing from the various options, and which with its 1200/1300 calories allows us to lose weight without difficulty.
THE SEPTEMBER DIET OF 1300 CALORIES
- Drink at least one liter of water in the morning
- Sip two glasses of water acidulated with lemon juice (or lemon tea) throughout the day
- Do half an hour of physical activity or brisk walking every day
Breakfast: Choose from one of the following options, adding coffee or tea with stevia
- 150 grams of skimmed Greek yogurt with stevia and cinnamon + two wholemeal rusks with 2 teaspoons of jam.
- 200 ml of skimmed milk, a kiwi or a large plum + a packet of pavesini or 3-4 shortbreads
- 125 grams of low-fat white or soy yogurt, 2 wasa slices with 2 teaspoons of apple compote, half a banana (50 grams).
Snack: Choose one of the following options
- 150 grams of fruit of your choice (no grapes or bananas)
- a Fitness type cereal bar
- 125 grams of low-fat white or soy yogurt
- 100 gr of fruit of your choice + 4 almonds