This Greek yogurt mousse is fresh and summery and can be prepared in many different variations. It can be garnished with canned peaches, fresh cherries or blueberries and can also be used as a base for a yogurt cake, just have a sponge cake or dry biscuit base as for a cheesecake. It has only 110 calories per serving if we use blueberries or cherries: 140 calories if we use peaches in syrup, which undoubtedly make it more delicious. The recipe is from the With a Glass
GREEK YOGURT MOUSSE: ONLY 110 CALORIES PER PORTION
For 4 cups.
- 500 grams of white skimmed Greek yogurt or same weight of 0% fat quark (Milbona)
- 10 grams of powdered gelatin
- 3 heaped tablespoons of Truvia or other sweetener
- aroma of orange blossom, rum or vanilla or lemon (2-3 drops)
- 5 tablespoons of boiling water (just boil it)
- Choice: 120 grams of cherries or 150 grams of diced peaches in syrup or 120 grams of blueberries.
HOW TO PREPARE GREEK YOGURT MOUSSE
In a jar, mix the yogurt with the chosen aroma and the truvia.
Boil half a glass of water. In a small bowl pour the granular gelatin and add 5 tablespoons of water that you have boiled (it must be very hot but not boiling), mix very well. Gradually incorporate it into the yogurt mixture, taking care to mix it very well.
Divide the mixture into 4 bowls and put it in the fridge for one hour without film and 2 hours covered with film.
Take out the bowls, decorate them with the chopped fruit and serve immediately.