Dr. Travis Stork is not known in Italy, while in America he is one of the guest stars of The Doctors program , a show similar to Dr. Oz, and recently wrote a book in which he describes the ideal belly diet to lose 8 kg. In a month.
The one that reduces bloating and abdominal fat, acting on the bacterial flora and with a sensible use of carbohydrates.
In this article we see some tips taken from the book “Lose your belly diet” by Dr. Stork, who promises to lose 8 kg in 30 days.
THE BELLY DIET TO LOSE 8 KG IN 30 DAYS
- Avoid calorie bombs: Avoid meals low in fiber and high in sugar and fat at the same time. For example: if you want a hamburger or a pizza, don’t eat dessert too or don’t drink sugary drinks. If you want to eat parmigiana on Sunday, avoid the first course.
- Get Fiber: Fiber feeds the good bacteria in the bacterial flora, and we know this. Dr Stork explains how many to eat: up to 25 grams for women under 50. To get there, he avoids juices and smoothies and eats whole fruit; eat at least two large plates of vegetables a day, a portion of whole foods per meal, or legumes.
- Take a probiotic a day: a portion of yogurt, a glass of water or kefir milk, a portion of lactofermented vegetables. Make sure you take at least one probiotic throughout the day.
- Eat a meal of raw vegetables a day: One or two servings of raw vegetables contribute to the health of your bacterial flora. A perfect dinner.
- Bet on the right grains: for those who don’t know, Stork has an athlete’s physique and a sculpted abdomen (now I’ve also put the photo on it), but he’s not a fan of the low-carb diet, quite the contrary. He argues that the secret to a flat stomach is in whole grains like oats and brown rice, and in pseudocereals like quinoa and buckwheat.
- Live an active life: for example, take your dog for a walk, go to the gym, take vacations or even short hikes that include walks and trails. In short, try to change your lifestyle even one step at a time, but focusing on what can give you a more active life. Let’s now look at an example diet plan.