It is winter, the abundant snow flakes on our heads.
It’s cold and we want to continue the diet but also to eat something warm and invigorating. Nothing better, then, than choosing dietary vegetarian soups that are perfect for the period and perfect for keeping a bit of food between one dinner and another.
The soup, if seasoned lightly and with the right ingredients, is perfect as a lunch or dinner, indeed it helps both the body to purify itself and to digest more easily.
Let’s see some recipes to use in the days to come.
[sc name = “FIND OUT HOW TO LOSE”]
Diet Vegetarian Soup Recipes
1. Pumpkin leek and potato soup
- 400 Gr. Of Pumpkin
- 1 leek
- 1 potato
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 1 Sprig Of Thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 30 Gr. Of Grated Parmesan
- 900 ml of vegetable broth
2. Cream of zucchini and saffron
- About 600 Gr Of Zucchini
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 liter of chicken broth that can also be prepared with cube or chicken granules
- 1 sachet of saffron
- 10 Cl of liquid whipping cream or the same amount of Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
3. Chickpea and spinach soup
- 400 grams of canned or fresh chickpeas
- 200 gr of fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Vegetable Nuts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 10 Gr of Tomato Concentrate
4. Broccoli soup
- 800 Gr of Broccoli
- 300 Gr of Potatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh mint to taste
- Basil to taste
- 1 L of Vegetable Broth
- Extra virgin olive oil
5. Endive soup
- 8 Heads Of Belgian Endive
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 stock cube
- 2 Tablespoons Low-fat White Yogurt
- 1 Little Salt
- 1 Little Pepper
- 200 Gr of Rice (if you want to put it because it is not essential)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Shelled and chopped almonds
Each of these soups has very few calories and all are perfect for giving the right caloric intake and the right energy base, perfect for speeding up our metabolism.
We don’t need to waste who knows how much time on who knows what super light gourmet dishes. Here we are talking about soups that are all prepared in a few minutes and that are really good, as well as dietary. The recipes I have proposed are all very easy to prepare.
Because what I would like all of you to understand, and it also took me some time to understand and inform me, is that cooking well does not necessarily mean wasting hours of time but on the contrary it takes little to cook well if the ingredients are fresh or if you buy a ready-made but of excellent quality.
There are really good soups, already prepared, soups that cannot fail to be of excellent quality because they are controlled from the beginning to the end of production.
So don’t be lazy, I have been for a long time, find out, trust me, try, cook.