This smoothie whose recipe I post to you today is both slimming and satiating. Excellent as a lunch meal replacement for those who want to lose weight easily, or as an alternative to breakfast for those with nervous hunger, this coffee cream-flavored slimming smoothie is very simple to prepare and uses a “secret ingredient” which lowers cholesterol, keeps blood sugar under control and is indicated for those suffering from type 2 diabetes, as well as for nourishing the “good” intestinal flora.
The secret ingredient is glucomannan, the konjac fiber based on shirataki or konjac noodles, with the only difference that, bought alone, in powder form, glucomannan is much cheaper, thickens smoothies and creams very easily. , as long as you use very little, or a teaspoon a day. In fact, an excess, as I wrote in my review on shirataki, causes the opposite effect: too many fibers, the same swollen belly and flatulence.
But a teaspoon a day is beneficial for weight loss, and is the secret to getting a low calorie, slimming and satiating smoothie. Plus, a bag of glucomannan powder (I tell you how to buy it below) will last you a lifetime.
COFFEE CREAM-FLAVORED SLIMMING SMOOTH
Real Energy Food Recipe
- 250 ml of Provamel or Alpro type almond milk
- 170 gr of 0% fat fage yogurt or 150-200 gr of skimmed cottage cheese or a scoop of vanilla or caramel-flavored whey protein like Myprotein (in this case add 100 ml of water)
- One level teaspoon of 100% pure GLUCOMANNAN (Konjac Flour) – Helps suppress appetite and promote weight loss, 250g jar (about 4g)
- A cup of decaffeinated or caffeinated coffee (depending on when you want to enjoy it)
- 2-3 ice cubes if you want it fresh and fluffy
- Vanilla flavor of your choice or a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Stevia powder to your taste or other zero-calorie sweetener.
Procedure: blend all the ingredients in a blender (a blender, in short) and enjoy your coffee cream-flavored slimming smoothie. Glucomannan will make it thick and allow you to stay full for a long time. Low carbohydrates (about 5 grams), very few calories (from 200 to 250 depending on whether you use flakes or skimmed yogurt), about 20 grams of protein, almost zero fat.