The diet for difficult digestion that I propose today is a safe and complete diet with an effective natural supplement to combat dyspepsia.
The most common symptoms of difficult digestion or dyspepsia are stomach bloating, stomach heaviness, reflux, hypersensitivity to certain foods, difficulty emptying completely when going to the bathroom.
Dyspepsia can also be linked to an increase in bad intestinal bacteria, such as H. Pylori, duodenal sensitivity to fatty or acidic foods, an excess of contractions in the intestine (for example because we are nervous, stressed, etc.), a deficiency in some enzymes.
- The difficult digestion diet is a diet that has the following characteristics, based on some scientific studies.
- Smaller and more frequent meals.
- Meals tend to be dissociated.
- Reduced fat content especially in association with carbohydrates.
- Macronutrients set according to digestive capacity in line with our circadian rhythms.
- Reduction of foods high in FODMAPs, salicitates, amines, glutamate.This is a program to follow at least for a week or until symptoms are completely resolved.
Let’s see it on page two.