The sleep diet is an anti-stress diet with a strong deflating effect, which is based on the properties of certain foods to moderate nervous hunger, improve digestion, and introduce more key nutrients to fight insomnia. At the same time, the sleep diet is ideal for those who are unable to lose weight due to a stressful life. Promoting night rest, metabolism improves, the belly deflates and blood sugar stabilizes, cholesterol is lowered.
This sleep diet is supported by a series of studies that identify an increased propensity for insomnia in the lack of certain nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, magnesium and niacin. At the same time, it relies on the right foods to rebalance the circardian rhythms: more simple sugars in the morning, complex carbohydrates at lunch, more fat at dinner and a greater consumption of organic protein foods during the day.
In the plan I will also show you the right supplements to promote sleep naturally.
In this way it will be possible to deflate, reduce digestive problems, boost metabolism and sleep at least 7 hours a night.
SLEEP DIET: LOSE LOSE SLEEPING
- No more than a coffee (in the morning).
- Avoid watching TV in the bedroom.
- Use warm and not cold lights in the house.
- Those who do not need to lose weight can ignore the amounts suggested in the diet.
THE SLEEP DIET: 1350 CALORIES MENU TO LOSE ONE KG A WEEK
- A niacinamide supplement, in doses of up to 50 mg (half capsule) such as Source Naturals Niacinamide , to be taken after and not before a meal. A 400 microgram (IU) vitamin D supplement of your choice.
- Milkshake with a 200ml glass of skim milk and a scoop of 20g Natural Whey Protein , coffee and a level teaspoon of honey. As an alternative to whey, which I recommend in this diet, 150 grams of skimmed Greek yogurt + a teaspoon of honey.
- 200 grams of fresh fruit including cherries, strawberries, peaches, kiwis, pineapple, papaya, mango or a large banana or 200 grams of apples or pears cooked with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
100 grams of orange, clementine or melon + 20 grams of Grana Padano or Parmesan cheese.
Between breakfast and snack: a walk in the open air or five to ten minutes of sun exposure after 10.30, without sunglasses.
- 50 grams of al dente pasta or rice with at least 200 grams of cooked vegetables of your choice and a level teaspoon of oil.
- 70 grams of light mozzarella or 80 grams of ricotta or 40 grams of feta.
- As an alternative to pasta: 60 grams of toasted bread with vegetables and cheeses indicated or 150 grams of cottage cheese with raw vegetables and or 50 grams of bread or 180 grams of potatoes in a salad with parsley and a teaspoon of oil.
- A scoop of organic whey in water (20 gr) with 150 grams of fruit blended or eaten separately, not too sugary and peeled.
- Alternatively: 150 grams of skimmed white Greek yogurt with a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of oat flakes or with a teaspoon of honey and a rice cake.
- 120 grams of white meat or white fish or 150 grams of shellfish / crustaceans or 80 grams of grilled tofu or two-egg omelette or 60 grams of smoked salmon.
- Vegetable side dish with a teaspoon of oil or butter with a particular preference for pumpkin, mushrooms, beets, raw carrots, celeriac, Jerusalem artichoke.
- A 25 gram slice of toast or 80 grams of drained boiled legumes.