It is called “Executive” and is the physical transformation program conceived by personal trainer and wellness expert Nige McDermott which consists of a physical activity routine and a 14-day diet to lose 3 to 4 pounds in half a month. A real shock program, which the British coach developed for his FitShape center, and shared exclusively with the Telegraph . In the article we see how to do the 14-day diet that is part of the Executive program and some tips to train. It is a balanced and very simple diet with a moderate content of carbohydrates , which according to its creator is based on ” 6 principles“Which lead to guaranteed weight loss, that is: drink at least one liter of water a day, eat your five portions of fruit and vegetables, avoid carbohydrates after six in the afternoon, eat three moderate meals a day, have two snacks maximum per day, avoid alcohol.
THE 14-DAY “EXECUTIVE” DIET TO LOSE 3 KGS
Breakfast: choose between
– 2 slices of wholemeal or rye bread and two eggs in omelette or an omelette of one egg and two egg whites, coffee or tea
– 40 gr of oat flakes cooked in 200 ml of skimmed milk, sweetener and cinnamon, coffee or tea, or the same amount of muesli with no added sugar (instead of flakes)
– a handful of puffed cereals with no added sugar (about 25 g), 200 ml of skim milk , 100 gr of apple or pear in pieces, coffee or tea
– 2 slices of wholemeal bread with 50 gr of quality raw ham or smoked salmon, coffee or tea
– a smoothie with 200 ml of soy or skim milk, 100 g of red fruits, a tablespoon of oat flakes and one of pumpkin or sunflower seeds, coffee or tea on the side
Mid-morning snack: one fruit of 150 grams maximum between kiwi, orange, red fruits or 100 gr of apple / pear
Lunch: combine them
– two slices of toasted wholemeal bread or 50 grams of brown rice, cereals such as quinoa or wholemeal pasta or 150 gr of potatoes or sweet potatoes (weight from raw for both rice, pasta and tubers)
– a portion of green leafy vegetables (spinach, salad, chard, chicory, etc.) or vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, peppers, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes) or other vegetables (mushrooms , pumpkin, asparagus).
– a protein food of your choice between 100 g of tuna or bresaola or chicken or turkey or defatted veal or white fish (cod, hake, sole), or 80 g of smoked salmon, natural mackerel, beef, raw ham.
Plus a teaspoon of oil or butter for seasoning
Half-day snack: 125 grams of skimmed yogurt or 150 grams of skimmed Greek yogurt or 80 grams of cottage cheese + a rice or corn cake or a low carb protein bar of about 100 calories like Prozis Zero Snack .
– 70 gr of corn or fresh / frozen peas or potatoes (raw weight) or a small fruit of 70-80 gr (a clementine, a plum) at the end of the meal
– 150 gr of white meat or white fish or crustaceans or molluscs of your choice or 100 gr of red meat or two eggs
– a plate of salad or vegetables such as those for lunch
Plus a teaspoon of oil or butter to season
Snack after dinner (optional, if you are still hungry or have skipped the mid-morning snack): 100 grams of skimmed Greek yogurt or 15 almonds or a protein bar with a maximum of 100 calories.
Let’s now see the training that combined with this diet will allow us to transform our body for the better.