During the event held yesterday, Apple not only showed the new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max , but has finally given some more information about its dedicated gaming service, Apple Arcade . The platform will feature as many as 100 exclusive titles and will be available starting next September 19th in 150 countries . New games will be added to the catalog every month . During the event, several software houses and developers took to the stage of the Steve Jobs Theater , presenting to the public the titles that will soon be available on the Apple platform:
- Konami has announced Frogger In Toy Town , developed by Q-Games
- Capcom announced Shinsekai: Into the Depths
- Annapurna Interactive presented Sayonara Wildhearts , it will come along with a version for the Nintendo Switch .
- A Fold Apart by Lightning Rod Games
- Jenny Leclue will soon be available on Apple Arcade along with Steam and GOG , Switch and PS4 (coming this winter)
- Chucklefish Games and Hidden Later Games have announced Inmost
Apple Arcade will debut on September 19th at a price of € 4.99 per month , containing over 100 exclusive games . The titles in question will be available in a mobile version exclusively on Apple Arcade , but at the same time also on PC and consoles. They will not be sold separately on the App Store and the Google Play Store.