It’s called Fat Flush 2.0 and it’s the detox soup that diet cooking expert and journalist Tanji of GoodTaste revealed to her readers, promoting it as a salvaline recipe .
It is a detoxifying and diet soup that has the secret of being balanced, healthy and suitable for those with regularity problems. Rich in vegetables and protein, it has around 200 calories per serving but is highly satiating. It can be prepared in advance and will keep for about 3 days in the fridge.
The ideal is to consume it instead of lunch or dinner if we want to lose weight or as a compensation meal, if for example we have a pizza in the evening or on Sundays we are out for lunch.
THE FAT FLUSH 2.0 DETOX SOUP
- Doses for 4 people.
- 1000 ml of non-nut meat or vegetable broth.
- 100ml coconut milk with 60% Rapunzel or Aroy-D fat.
- 250 grams of chicken breast cut into pieces.
- A small piece of fresh ginger.
- A teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- A pinch of pepper.
- Two small cloves of garlic.
- The grated rind of half a lemon.
- Half a head of curly kale or Chinese cabbage or Belgian endive.
- Two spring onions.
- One small red pepper.
- Half a carrot or half a stick of celery.
- Salt or a little soy sauce.
- Parsley for garnish. Method.
Brown the chopped chicken with the chopped or chopped vegetables in a non-stick pan. You can blend everything with a little white wine or lemon juice.
Add the broth, lower the heat and cook the vegetables and meat for about 30-40 minutes over very low heat and covered pot. Halfway through cooking, add the spices, season with salt, and five minutes before turning off, add 100 ml (half a glass) of coconut milk. Blend the mixture with a blender or in a blender.
You will get a creamy soup.
Heat everything for another five minutes and garnish with fresh parsley.