In the past few hours Brydge , a leading company in the sector of high quality peripherals, announced that it will be possible to purchase wireless keyboards with the Italian layout for iPad at Apple Stores throughout Italy and in various retail and online stores. The peripherals will be available in three colors (Silver, Space Gray and Gold) and will support three different sizes: 10.5, 10.2 and 7.9 inches . Here are the words of Toby Mander-Jones , Co-CEO and Founder of Brydge :
Our goal is to offer unique products to enhance the functions of the iPad, offer an experience and an alternative choice. Placing our keyboards next to iPads in Italian outlets makes us a valid purchase option.
Brydge products smooth the transition from tablet to laptop, through aluminum casing, dedicated iOS keys and colors designed to perfectly match devices. Here are some of the main features of the wireless keyboards compatible with Apple iPad 7th generation (Brydge 10.2), iPad Air 3rd generation (Brydge 10.5) and iPad mini 5th generation (Brydge 7.9):
- Portable style experience – the ultimate in productivity and mobility for those using iPad as their primary device;
- Unlimited viewing – a patented hinge that offers viewing angles from 0 to 180 degrees;
- Backlit keyboard – 3 types of LED backlight to meet every need;
- Battery life up to 12 months per charge – consumption is minimized with iOS Battery Management technology;
- IOS hotkeys – a bar at the top to keep key commands close at hand;
- Industry- leading connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0 & 4.1 for fast connection and lag-free writing.